Westwood Dentists Providing Excellent Dental Care!
10 Reasons to Choose Us To Be Your Family Dentist!
- Voted among 5% of top dentists in LA by Demandforce based on 5 star reviews from 240 patients
- You will always be treated like family and we will be there for you in case of emergencies!
- Virtually painless treatments, with the aid of Digital Anesthesia
- Laser diagnostics and treatments of cavities and gum disease
- Using only the best quality materials and laboratories
- Dr. Anderkvist is a prosthodontist. He is a specialist in restorative and cosmetic dentistry, implants and full mouth rehabilitation. With over 25 years of experience Dr. Anderkvist maintains the latest techniques and continuing education.
- Moderate fees, affordable and offering payment plans / 18 months same as cash
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: EF2 assistants regularly trained in OSHA, Hippa and CPR
- Our sterilization is Meticulous, Monitored and Exceeds OSHA guidelines
- We are members of ADA, CDA, and BBB (Better Business Bureau) our rating is A+ which means that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
WE WELCOME NEW PATIENTS
We are a full service family dental office.
But we are also known for changing our patients lives with fabulous smiles. Follow a few of them on our Testimonials page!
Favorite part about being a dentist
My favorite part is interacting with people. I love to help people because I know they come with pain, apprehension, fear, and I know when I put in my efforts, that is going to alleviate those negative emotions and that is very rewarding.
How is the practice different
In Westwood Dental Smiles, we are different. We try to treat all patients like family and we always will be there for their emergencies. When we are emphasizing, for example, painless anesthesia, we are trying to do that with our digital anesthetic devices. We have a lot of technology to assist us in those efforts, like we have scanners and lasers. But for us, the most important part is the patient, the patient is the center and the focus of our attention.
Our staff is a team, it’s a family. Everybody participates in bringing some ideas, like, if a patient comes and needs veneers, for example… Before you do the veneers, you have to ask the patient different questions.. Like – do you prefer to whiten your teeth before? Right? Because it’s very important, yes, they want beautiful veneers, they want them white, but you have to whiten your teeth before, to match, to choose a color. So our staff are always on top of everything, they’re always offering water, do you need some refreshments, would you like some magazines, listening to music, would you like anything to make you feel more comfortable. They’re really amazing; teamwork.