What We Have Done To Provide
COVID-19 Safe Dental Care!
We have implemented several technologies to protect our patients, staff and doctors from Aerosol infection and to make your Dental Office Covid-19 Safe!
We have Super Hepa filter air purifiers in each room and chairside suction devices. All aerosols, bacteria and viruses are removed 99.99% down to 0.003 micron.
Chairside ADS Suction Technology H14 Small Particle Filters
Fogging Against Virus
Our ULV Ultralow Fogger is compact fogging equipment with EPA approved hypochloric acid. It kills SARS Covid-2 virus in the air and on surfaces and is an essential tool for quick and effective application of disinfectants. Hypochloric acid is 80 times stronger than bleach yet harmless to us humans. It is used in airlines, trains, schools, operating rooms, and daycare centers. One more additional equipment in our facility to keep our patients in a safe and virus free environment.
IQ Air Health Pro Purifiers In Every Room With Super H13 Hepa Filters
Dr. Anderkvist has created a safety manual for dental offices that countless of our colleagues are implementing.
Westwood Dental Smiles Covid-19 Manual
Isolite Intra Oral Suction System:
The right way to put on and
take off your mask
Click Here to Learn More...
- All patients and staff are screened with no touch thermometers, oximeters and for relevant medical history.
- Booties are provided during your stay in the office
- All our staff are wearing N95 masks and PPE protective equipment
- Front desk has sneeze guards
- Treatment rooms, countertops and equipment are disinfected meticulously
- All patients to wear masks until treatment starts and have a pre-procedural anti viral rinse
- Companions to patients to stay outside office unless medically necessary
- Due to our effort to minimize aerosols patients to restrain from using iphones
- We are exceeding all OSHA and CDC guidelines. Our autoclaves are sportested regularly and we are providing bacteria free water in our systems We are using the same proven cartridge technology developed for NASA to ensure water consumed in space is safe from harmful levels of bacteria and many other harmful organisms.
Dr. Tomas Anderkvist
And The Westwood Dental Smiles Team