What We Have Done To Provide
COVID-19 Safe Dental Care!
We have implemented several technologies to protect our patients, staff and doctors from Aerosol infection and to make your Dental Office Covid-19 Safe!
We have Super Hepa filter air purifiers in each room and chairside suction devices. All aerosols, bacteria and viruses are removed 99.99% down to 0.003 micron.
Chairside ADS Suction Technology H14 Small Particle Filters
IQ Air Health Pro Purifiers In Every Room With Super H13 Hepa Filters
Isolite Intra Oral Suction System:
- All patients and staff are screened with no touch thermometers, oximeters and for relevant medical history.
- Booties are provided during your stay in the office
- All our staff are wearing N95 masks and PPE protective equipment
- Front desk has sneeze guards
- Treatment rooms, countertops and equipment are disinfected meticulously
- All patients to wear masks until treatment starts and have a pre-procedural anti viral rinse
- Companions to patients to stay outside office unless medically necessary
- Due to our effort to minimize aerosols patients to restrain from using iphones
- We are exceeding all OSHA and CDC guidelines. Our autoclaves are sportested regularly and we are providing bacteria free water in our systems We are using the same proven cartridge technology developed for NASA to ensure water consumed in space is safe from harmful levels of bacteria and many other harmful organisms.
Dr. Tomas Anderkvist
And The Westwood Dental Smiles Team