Los Angeles cosmetic dentist Dr. Tomas Anderkvist is a smile makeover expert who uses cutting-edge materials and techniques to create the smile...Learn More
Dental Implants are one of our specialties - hundreds of our satisfied patients enjoy their benefits every day. We work only with major brands, we do not use clones...Learn More
Sedation Dentistry offers anxiety-free dental procedures as the patient is in a deeply relaxed state, though fully responsive. It means something even more important...Learn More
Dr. Tomas Anderkvist is Assistant Clinical Professor at University of Southern California, School of Dentistry where he is the formerly Course Director of Occlusion ISP Dr. Anderkvist received his Doctor of Dental Surgery ( D.D.S.) degree in 1991 from U.S.C. School of Dentistry, and a second D.D.S. degree from Caroline Institute, Stockholm...Read More
Dr. Tabachnik received her DDS degree at the prestigious Odessa State Medical University in Odessa, Ukraine. After graduation she enjoyed practicing as a general dentist for five years in Westwood, Los Angeles. Dr. Tabachnik is currently serving as Clinical Assistant Professor Division of Endodontics, Orthodontics and The California...Read More
New Patient Offers
New Patient Cleaning, Exam, and X-rays
In Office Bleaching for $299.00
For all New Patients by request, when having a
$1000 Off Invisalign
For all New Patients by request.
Complete the form below or call our office to take advantage of these offers.
“Beauty, Quality, A lasting lovely smile. With every patient we see, every smile we enhance, we keep these three principles upper most in our minds.
And whatever we can do to create a lovely, natural looking enduring smile, you can be assured that it will be done for you. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, the mouth is the gateway to our health. Seeing a patient with an improved appearance is for us a gift which makes the many years of study and hard work worthwhile.”
10 Reasons to Choose Us To Be Your Family Dentist!
1. Voted among 5% of top dentists in LA by Demandforce based on 5 star reviews from 196 patients
2. You will always be treated like family and we will be there for you in case of emergencies!
3. Virtually painless treatments, with the aid of Digital Anesthesia
4. Laser diagnostics and treatments of cavities and gum disease
5. Using only the best quality materials and laboratories
6. Dr. Anderkvist is a prosthodontist. He is a specialist in restorative and cosmetic dentistry, implants and full mouth rehabilitation. With over 25 years of experience Dr. Anderkvist maintains the latest techniques and continuing education.
7. Moderate fees, affordable and offering payment plans / 18 months same as cash
8. Knowledgeable and caring staff: EF2 assistants regularly trained in OSHA, Hippa and CPR
9. Our sterilization is Meticulous, Monitored and Exceeds OSHA guidelines
10. We are members of ADA, CDA, and BBB (Better Business Bureau) our rating is A+ which means that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Here’s a tip from us to you: coming in to see your L.A. dentist every six months or so, for one of our professional teeth cleanings and comprehensive dental exams, will give you plenty...Read More
We don’t mean to scare you, but all the sugar in that Valentine’s Day candy (that you no doubt enjoyed consuming) only feeds the dangerous bacteria in your mouth that contributes to tooth decay...Read More